Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Negril needs your help! Just an email....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Re: Negril needs your help! Just an email....

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Thank you man!
    Bchang@businessinsider.com

Hi Brittany, I?m hoping you are interested in a travel story about Negril, Jamaica. It?s my annual travel spot and we are saddened by the inaction of government officials related to the lack of water in an island surrounded by water. Jamaica welcomes over one million U.S. visitors annually (I don?t know the actual numbers but I?m certain it?s many more) and the lack of water for residents and visitors is unconscionable, unhealthy, and unethical. I attached the above link to a tv report about this issue. The Jamaica Gleaner also did an article but we are hoping that you can print an article since it?s travel related. Thanks for your consideration.

Respect,

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Negril needs your help! Just an email....

Quote Originally Posted by Jdub View Post
    Bchang@businessinsider.com

Hi Brittany, I?m hoping you are interested in a travel story about Negril, Jamaica. It?s my annual travel spot and we are saddened by the inaction of government officials related to the lack of water in an island surrounded by water. Jamaica welcomes over one million U.S. visitors annually (I don?t know the actual numbers but I?m certain it?s many more) and the lack of water for residents and visitors is unconscionable, unhealthy, and unethical. I attached the above link to a tv report about this issue. The Jamaica Gleaner also did an article but we are hoping that you can print an article since it?s travel related. Thanks for your consideration.

Respect,
    Jdub,

Thank you for everything that you are doing. Hopefully your email to Brittany will help!

Once again - thank you!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!