Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Trip Report: Blue Mountains, Boston Bay, Kingston

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Report: Blue Mountains, Boston Bay, Kingston

Hey mwenvlay, How are you gonna livestream the Buju concert tonight?? Should be Epic!! I know that you've only been home 2 weeks but when you find the time can you please post a trip summery with whatever photos and video that you haven't yet dropped!! Thanks in advance!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by johng View Post
    Hey mwenvlay, How are you gonna livestream the Buju concert tonight?? Should be Epic!! I know that you've only been home 2 weeks but when you find the time can you please post a trip summery with whatever photos and video that you haven't yet dropped!! Thanks in advance!!
    i missed it!!!

i am coming down with the flu and have a crazy week at work ahead of me (i work in advertising and we're about to launch a new campaign and i'm working 11 hour days), so i went to bed last night at 9pm. i'mma try to catch as much of it as possible via youtube videos. cannot wait to see beres!

and re: my trip report- i totally thought i'd posted every single thing about my trip but realized i forgot to mention we stopped by the folly mansion in port antonio (no photos, boo)!

and i also forgot to post the two cute birthday mementos i got from great huts hotel folks and the server at terra nova!

birthday swans at great huts! the woman who made up my room also left me a really sweet birthday card!

day after my birthday @ terra nova hotel (taken by ti boss)

User Info Menu