Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Trip Report: Blue Mountains, Boston Bay, Kingston

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Report: Blue Mountains, Boston Bay, Kingston

Quote Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
    Great trip report, thanks! Did you happen to meet a nice French Canadian couple at Great Huts? Good friends, paranoid about their first trip to JA. Based on their personalities I suggested Port Antonio and Great Huts - they may have been checking in around when you were checking out...
    i didn't run into them, no. have you spoken to them? did they enjoy it? let me know what they say!!!

User Info Menu

I should be spending a few days next week with them in Baltimore. I told them to not wear green and go see the PNP rally - I'm a fan of Damion Crawford. I'll post their reactions.

Quote Originally Posted by mwenvlay View Post
    i didn't run into them, no. have you spoken to them? did they enjoy it? let me know what they say!!!

User Info Menu

I should be spending a few days next week with them in Baltimore. I told them to not wear green and go see the PNP rally - I'm a fan of Damion Crawford. I'll post their reactions.
    lolololol. i'm pretty sure he's going to win.

we passed by the funeral of lynvale bloomfield on our way into town.

please don't forget to come bck and let me know what they thought of ja/porty/great huts.

i'm going to start on my trip report thoughts on great huts in a bit.

User Info Menu

hey!!!

how did your friends like jamaica/boston bay/great huts?????

come back and tell me, please!