Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Trip Report: Blue Mountains, Boston Bay, Kingston

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Report: Blue Mountains, Boston Bay, Kingston

we spent about 3 hours chilling at the pool. hennessey and red stripe (brought from our room) for the adults, malta (brought from our room) and a virgin colada (from the bar) for ti boss.

my husband asked if we could have plastic cupss and the folks who were manning the pool and bar areas told us it was no problem to bring our own drinks and that they would be happy to give us glasses. they told us to rearrange the furniture any way we liked and that the only thing we had to do was make sure we enjoyed ourselves.

we rearranged the furniture to suit our domino playing needs, covered the slatted table with a table cloth i'd brought from home, put some chill music (at very low volume) on the iphone and got busy.

back when ti boss was a ti baby, i started a tradition of bringing a big package of punch balloons with me (the kind with the thick rubber band at the end, for "punching") on all of our trips to haiti and jamaica- and, over the years, ti boss has grown obsessed. he fills a balloon with water and drags it around the pool for hours.

i knew it was time to leave when a) heavy grey clouds rolled in and b) my husband started a long, very serious conversation about naps and the necessity of them and how he probably needs to sleep more. i asked him, also very seriously, if he thought he'd be happier if he went to take a nap right away and woke up starving or if we went to eat lunch and then napped on full stomachs.

we dropped our poolside chilling items back at the cottage, then headed out for a stroll down the mountain to crystal edge cafe.
    Last edited by mwenvlay; 02-22-2019 at 12:12 AM.