Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: West End Tales: May 2024

User Info Menu

Re: West End Tales: May 2024

Arrived home in Boston tonight.

Friday was an absolute amazing last day!

Had Ashley pick me in Rob up at 1pm, ATM, Rocky's, Rondel to hook up with Delroy, M&M, Brian and Karen. Great drinks, appetizers and conversation!

Then we headed up the West End Road to the place I saw the sunset earlier that week. It is the next property north of Whoppie's Place. Don't know the name, but maybe Rob will fill my memory loss.

Back to Seastar for a shower and change and to start of the Last night Festivities!! Rob, stayed for dinner, along with Baker, Garrett, Delory the cook at Seastar. Oshin did a wonderful job handling the crowd.

Turned in around 10:30 as today was going to be a long day.

Up early, pool, pack, shower & breakfast. Baker came over to say goodbye.

Oz showed up and it was off to Mo Bay. Car/Truck accident near Green Island held things up for a bit and had to cut out Valerie's in Sandy Bay.

Checked luggage at Jet Blue, checked through immigrations and security via Club Mobay (thanks Rob). Headed to duty free shop near gate #4, no line and same prices.
    Checked in to Club Mobay and did some damage on the buffett. Beef Patties, pumpkin soup, jerk chicken, banana bread!!!

Now I'm home and planning my next trip. Soon Come!

Enjoy,

VVHT aka Happy

User Info Menu

Thanks for the report and all the photos!

User Info Menu

Once again enjoyed the great journey with you! The stories and pictures were fantastic. You really help me make it through between trips. Looking forward to the next installment!!

User Info Menu

Awesome report VVHT thanks for bringing us along ....... til the next time.

User Info Menu

Great report Happy!
    Go Bills!