Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The rain has arrived.

User Info Menu

The rain has arrived.

Been in town for a week and it's rained every day. With yesterday a monsoon, but it's needed. 1st time staying on across street from beach in over a decade. I miss the west end to tell you the truth. Beach is really slow right now , when sun is out its as beautiful as ever. Food wise star of the show has been Best in the West both times we've dined there it's been very good. Biggest flop has been Charela Inn , we tried they're "deep dish soup" , I mean deep dish pizza , bad would be an understatement. Beach bars are the usual suspects Sunbeach , WhiteSands, and Alfred's for us , consistently good drinks and food and service. Book pack go they need visitors!

User Info Menu

Re: The rain has arrived.

Name:  20240504_182853.jpg
Views: 779
Size:  1.88 MBName:  20240504_183409.jpg
Views: 769
Size:  1.64 MB

User Info Menu

Name:  20240504_162549.jpg
Views: 784
Size:  3.11 MBName:  20240505_140531.jpg
Views: 784
Size:  2.07 MB

User Info Menu

Name:  20240505_161104.jpg
Views: 788
Size:  2.49 MBName:  20240505_205536.jpg
Views: 787
Size:  2.37 MB

User Info Menu

Jam,

Stick around until the 18th. I'll be in town and we have a lot to catch up on....

Your quote early in this thread:
    "Bad is an understatment" NO **** Badnaz is definitely an understatement (MAXIMUM RESPECT)!

Jam, as always, more please!!!

Enoy,

VVHT aka Happy

User Info Menu

Great Pics! Sorry about the foul weather though. Since you're on the road, you should give Colettas a try for a meal, I had some great pasta dinners there (Stan the Man got me on them).
    Last edited by ukran1ans; 05-07-2024 at 07:24 AM.

User Info Menu

Hey thanks Ukran1ans , wife could eat pasta every night. Will try Collettas didn't even think about pasta there.

User Info Menu

Name:  20240507_134529.jpg
Views: 685
Size:  3.92 MB
    Right now White Sands , drink special today is Bayrunners and I must say they're sweet & strong.

User Info Menu

VVHT I sure wish we could. Unfortunately we're down to 48 hrs and gonna squeeze every drop bro. Jah / God willing another day , I would truly love to visit.

User Info Menu

Also gotta add for you ganja affeciondos, absolutely outstanding this trip. Really picky grower here and this trip have been pleasantly surprised.