Although I don't bother with negril.com anymore as a result of it's encouragement to travel to JA during the pandemic, commercial content and the way many members have been treated disrespectfully I couldn't pass on the Rumghoul and hey_mon comments.

I have so far made it through the pandemic in good health, and family too. Glad to hear you both are doing well although I do hope that hey_mon can sleep again after the 2-0 butt whupping the US Juniors laid on the Canadian Lads. Regardless of the score you gotta admit that the hockey was far more entertaining than recent NHL games.

Rumghoul despite your numerous changes in travel plans I applaud your decision not traveling to Jamaica, you too hey_mon, during these dangerous days of Covid. Unfortunately many foreigners, mostly Americans, have not heeded the advice of both the Jamaican and American governments not to travel at this time due to the emergency. As such it has stretched the medical capacities to the limit.

Wishing you all the best and hope that before too long it will be safe again to return to the roots rock vibrations of Treasure Beach!