Just enjoying my cup of coffee in a cool mountain breeze kind of way, smelling breakfast being cooked and wishing we were stranded here, however, our flight is on its way down so assuming they will take us all back. The virus is now on the island with 8 confirmed cases, all from travellers from the uk and such. We have one confirmed case in Manitoba and three presumptive, which I assume means possible but no positive results as yet. Apparently we have zero toilet paper in our stores. So nice to see the sheeple being idiots. Have checked in with my workplace and I am good to go back Monday morning, so life will resume. The pic of pelican bar is an actual picture I took as we were pulling up, but I put a funky filter on it, so that might be why it looks like a copy. And sooooo many dolphins came swimming by, probably a dozen or so. Moms and babies, several groups, so close we could have touched them off the side of the boat! Had a great stay in treasure beach as usual, so many laughs and friendships made, sad to leave but always ready to return!