Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Trip Report: Blue Mountains, Boston Bay, Kingston

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Report: Blue Mountains, Boston Bay, Kingston

gxb
    Quote Originally Posted by johng View Post
    mwenvlay, awesome reports and beautiful photos and video's. You have a very sharp artistic eye for things!!! BTW they offer cabins for rent at Hollywell, inexpensive, safe and clean. Also there are a few people up in the mountain top who offer their property on AirBnB. They vary from really nice to rustic and priced accordingly. Out of curiosity what were you using for a camera for your stills and video?? Some very interesting effects that you captured!!! The absolute beauty of the Jamaicans that you meet along the way is worth the trip itself!! Thanks again for your wonderful trip reports and pics!!
    you know, i really would love to spend a couple of days in a cabin in holywell. i need to make a plan with my husband to do that. we used to do a lot of tent camping in an area outside of port au prince that is identical to that part of the blue mountains. now that he’s comfortable in jamaica and now that ti boss is now a teen (13 in june!!!) i think we can take our focus away from hotel life and do stuff like stay in a cabin in holywell. i know they’d love it. years ago, i stayed at the starlight inn, which is alllllll the way near the top of the mountain, but i think i’d prefer to stay in that cabin.

re: my photo equipment, i have an iphone xr (finally upgraded from a 5s) and i utilize the camera+ app (it’s around $2.99 in the app store) and hipstamatic (which i’ve recently fallen back in love with, after years of neglect). my videos are completely unedited and no manipulation to picture.

jamaica makes it hard to take a bad photo and my guys are photogenic.
    Last edited by mwenvlay; 03-07-2019 at 03:26 PM.