Quote Originally Posted by agregory View Post
Whistling Bird was great! The location, beach and all of the staff are awesome! We ate more breakfasts and dinners onsite than we ever have on past trips and were very happy with the food there. The room was perfect for us, except it did not have a private balcony or patio. We stayed in one of the smaller rooms on the property, which has no private outdoor space. It really wasn't too big of a problem, but I love to sit outside in the early mornings and late evenings. I'm pretty sure it was at 100% capacity and it didn't ever seem crowded or busy. We actually both said we'd be back and I hope we are... Maybe in a larger room with a veranda if we can get a deal The water pressure is horrible however, which can be a deal breaker for others.

Little Bay was great! I came to the conclusion on this trip that I am a country girl in Jamaica and I could stay there always. I love being in a place with more goats than people. Smiling and saying hello to others without someone trying to sell or hustle us is so nice too. I feel calm and peaceful both when I'm walking along the road or sitting on the deck looking out at the sea. I felt the same way on previous stays in Billy's Bay and Long Bay in Portland. I sleep really well listening to the goats, chickens, dogs and the waves crashing.

I don't want to bomb your wonderful report with my Little Bay details, so maybe I'll get to putting up a small report of my own soon with pics. We stayed in Coral Cottage and LOVED it! We had our breakfasts and dinners prepared for us onsite by their cooks. Yum yum yum! Sooo good
please, bomb away if you have the time.

i was actually going to ask you if you had any photos.

if you do a trip report i'm gonna be all up in it- i want all the details!!!!!!!!