Quote Originally Posted by agregory View Post
Thanks for the extra info on Great Huts. I don't know how I'd feel about walking downstairs to the bathroom 1-2 times during the night, in an open-to-the-jungle house. But the set-up is very intriguing, so maybe I could do it for 3 nights? lol. I seem to be getting used to those Jamaican cockroaches now too because I encountered one in Little Bay and I stayed very calm and collected! They seem to really like to hide in bath towels

I'm sure we'd have fun sharing our travel experiences Jamaica is such a fascinating and amazing country! You really make me want to get to Kingston. I was there on Christmas Day in 1998 or 99 for the day. I honestly don't remember what we did there at that time, but I clearly remember the beautiful drive from Ochi, thru the Blue Mountains and into Kingston. I wish it was easier/quicker to get there and didn't require a layover. Hopefully someday we will decide to do that trip
great huts has a gorgeous building called africana house that has proper rooms in them. go onto the website and take a look. i would consider staying there if it were just me and my husband. but the treehouse aspect was fun, plus we were RIGHT on the water.