Riu negril night life PreviousNext
Negril.com Message Board > Negril Archives 2010 > Archive through July 25, 2010 >
Message/Author
 redstripe84 Member  posted on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 09:25 pm
Post Number: 6
I am wondering what things the riu negril has going on (live bands, etc.). Do they have live music everyday or only certain nights? What about kidsclub? What ages and hours?
 Ngates815 Member  posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 10:05 am
Post Number: 30
We stayed at the Palace, and went over to the RIU one night, and it was the same exact shows.

They only had a steel drum band play one night, and it was pretty good. Other than that it was pretty much shows I believe.

They do have a disco, but we went there at 9pm and I don't think the disco opened til 11.
 SexybutterflyAtl Member  posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 12:50 pm

Post Number: 189
Not sure about the events they have for the kids..But the they do have a club on site!!
 BOOGZY Member  posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 01:30 pm
Post Number: 130
All the fun is outside RIU
 RockRobster Member  posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 01:39 pm

Post Number: 28
RIU Club entertainment? Not very good, IMHO. One of the shows was pretty good with good dancing, but that was about it. The beach reggae show was OK, but the food served was terrible and the portable bar a joke. This was 7-2010

RIU Club is what you make of it. We left the property every night except the first, last, and reggae night. IMHO, you can't beat the irie vibes at the beach reggae shows. I don't care for the Jungle very much, but love hopping to the different bars, listing to the irie music and chilling before finally winding up on the beach just as the reggae starts!

Really, don't treat the RIU as a cruise ship at sea. Get off the property and enjoy the real Negril.
 Misty Member  posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 02:10 pm

Post Number: 564

redstripe84 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 09:25 pm, wrote:

I am wondering what things the riu negril has going on (live bands, etc.). Do they have live music everyday or only certain nights? What about kidsclub? What ages and hours?

Opening your heart to love makes it open to hurt as well, but leave it closed and you don't have a chance at either.
Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.